- Who is ICEA? Can we have more information about ICEA?
Enphasis’ products are certified Organic Cosmetics by ICEA, the Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute. It is the main certifying body of natural and organic cosmetics in Italy and it controls and certifies companies that carry out their activities in respect of people and nature, defending the rights of consumers.
ICEA Italy is one of the members of COSMOS-standard AISBL (international non-profit organisation based in Brussels), which purpose is to set down minimum common requirements to harmonise organic and natural cosmetic certification rules. The other four members of AISBL are: BDIH (Germany), Cosmebio (France), Ecocert Greenlife SAS (France) and Soil Association (Great Britain).
- Is Marine Plankton Exopolysaccharide suitable for vegans?
Yes, it is. This ingredient is both Ecocert and Cosmos approved and it is, as all our other actives, suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
This polymer is composed of galactose, galacturonic acid, glucose, glucuronic acid and mannose, and has a high molecular weight. Due to its unique composition, each Exopolysaccharide possesses unrivalled surface, texture and cellular activation properties. Its high molecular weight gives it a particular affinity for the skin and interesting surface properties for filling expression lines.
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- Yes, we do! You can find out how to sign up and learn more about our program here.
- Do you have a loyalty program?
- So glad you asked because we have one in the works! Stay tuned for more info on this. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to find out the details.