Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Enphasis’ products are certified Vegan Cosmetics by ICEA. It is a voluntary control and certification system to meet the requirements expected by consumers with animal and environmental sensibilities.
Our products are manufactured in compliance with the “ICEA Regulations for Certification of Products intended for Vegetarians and Vegan Consumers (DTR 03)”.
These are the requirements needed to achieve this certification and its related trademark identification:
- the absence, in the whole production cycle, of ingredients of animal origin obtained by the sacrifice and mistreatment of animals. As an example, then, are excluded a priori: placenta, cochineal and silk.
- the absence, in the whole production cycle, of ingredients of animal origin, even if they were not obtained by the sacrifice and mistreatment of animals.
- the absence of skin irritation test with embryonic eggs and other similar tests involving the use of animals or animal derivatives.
- the absence of ingredients obtained from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
- the presence of traceability of lot number and manufacturer of critical ingredients. The critical point is related to the likely content / contamination with substances of animal origin.
The entire Enphasis range is Cruelty-Free certified by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
Our products are manufactured in observance of the following standard:
- We do not conduct, commission or pay for animal testing of our products, nor of the ingredients used in our products.
- Our cosmetics do not contain any animal ingredients or products derived from any animal matter.